Mandala and Zentangle Arts

JS Bin

Do you make art? This is the time ;) Just go for it and I'm here with my experiences with the arts I've learned during the couple of days and this would help you kick-start it right now!! I bet you'll definitely fall in love and enjoy creating more and more of the arts! It's time that you be productive and kick out the best of you!

How did I start?!

I saw a post of one my friends drawing a beautiful design and she hashtagged as #Mandalaart ! I loved that and I wanted to give a try! And then this happened! Give a read :))

MANDALA ART

This particular art which I've drawn is called "Mandala art". This is one of those amazing arts which can bring order out of the disorder. It is like the space for self and the soul as an art therapy tool. The word "Mandala" is a Sanskrit word which means "magic circle". Mostly every culture uses mandalas in their culture.

My experience with Mandala art is quite strange. To be honest, I almost slept while drawing my first art! One needs a lot of patience to do this. Every little and minute design would add to a beautiful outcome.

My experience with Mandala art is quite strange. To be honest, I almost slept while drawing my first art! One needs a lot of patience to do this. Every little and minute design would add to a beautiful outcome.

Steps to draw Mandala Art

1. Pick a centre point in the middle page or the paper you've chosen.
2. Use a compass to draw the concentric circles around the point.
3. Draw axes across your circles with pencil. ( H pencil )
4. Set up the structure...your art!


ZENTANGLE ART

The other art which mimics a girl is called "Zentangle art" which is quite a fun and doodle kinda sketching! The Zentangle art is very easy to learn, relaxing and fun way to create beautiful structures.

So, as you can see I've created tangles with combinations of dots, lines, curves. These arts are mostly of small detailing which gives an extremely beautiful look at the end!!

PAINTING will always be my favorite thing to do!

Apart from these arts, I also love to paint!!!

I'm neither an artist nor an art student but it's from my parents genes i guess ;)

So, I've featured a glimpse of my paintings which were drawn by me recently! I really find it very interesting to mix different colors and get a new color out of it and paint it over and over. Sometimes it doesn't match up to my vision but I still try to bring the best out of it!

All though, I'm not a professional artist but there isn't a definition for anything to be good or bad. It is totally subjective. I'm pretty sure saying that no matter what you create, there will always be someone who likes it and someone who hates it. But never let it keep you from creating wonders, sweetheart !

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope this would make you feel a bit less alone in the art world ❤️ If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section. I would be happy to hear from you more about arts!

Now go get clumsy and create wonders!

Have a great day! Tons of love

Some photos about mandala and zentangle
mandala art
zentangle art
done by
- sri vidhya

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! this is awesome.. thanks for sharing.
Unknown said…
Excellent one vidhya!!! This was soo helpful!
Unknown said…
You seem to have very good knowledge about art forms...keep educating people...maybe someone might get inspired from you!
Unknown said…
Nice job Vidhya!!! Keep going!!
prashanth said…
Lovely art. Keep exploring in the world of arts with your own style. ❤️❤️❤️
Unknown said…
Great.such a nice one with good explanation...upload pictures of other arts also so that we can know about your full potential and support you to the pinnacle.!
Siva said…
Nice. Enjoy and improve yourself
Unknown said…
This is phenomenal art and I love it!!
And now I'm gonna go and try this beautiful piece of art😍😍..

Thank you very much vidhya for sharing this information..!!!!